By M. M. Novak (auth.)
Read Online or Download Advanced Graphics with the Commodore 128 PDF
Similar graphics & multimedia books
Exhibits the best way to create and adjust photographs like a qualified with Paint store seasoned 7 in 24 one-hour classes. every one lesson builds at the earlier one, supplying an organization beginning within the basics of Paint store seasoned 7. Softcover.
Spatial database administration offers with the garage, indexing, and querying of information with spatial good points, comparable to place and geometric volume. Many functions require the effective administration of spatial info, together with Geographic details platforms, machine Aided layout, and placement established companies.
Offering all of the invaluable theoretical instruments, this accomplished advent to computer imaginative and prescient exhibits how those instruments are utilized in genuine snapshot processing and computing device imaginative and prescient structures. A key function is the inclusion of many programming routines giving insights into the improvement of useful photo processing algorithms.
Cellular Robotics deals complete insurance of the necessities of the sector compatible for either scholars and practitioners. tailored from Alonzo Kelly's graduate and undergraduate classes, the content material of the booklet displays present methods to constructing potent cellular robots. Professor Kelly adapts ideas and methods from the fields of arithmetic, physics, and numerical the right way to current a constant framework in a notation that enables studying and highlights relationships among themes.
- Programming Cameras and Pan-Tilts with DirectX and Java
- Data Visualisation with R. 100 Examples
- Developments in Medical Image Processing and Computational Vision
- MPEG-7 Audio and Beyond: Audio Content Indexing and Retrieval
Extra resources for Advanced Graphics with the Commodore 128
1115*X+15111,1111111-Y: NEXT A Parabola A set of points equidistant from a fixed point (focus) and a given line (directrix) forms a parabola. Such a curve may be expressed algebraically as Y•Y=2•P•X with P representing the distance between the focus and the directrix. 8 draws a parabola. 1115*X+15111,1111111-Y: NEXT Z Hyperbola A set of points whose difference of distances from two fixed points (foci) is constant forms a hyperbola. The equation describing a hyperbola is X * X/(P * P) - Y * Y/(Q * Q) = 1 Geometry in Two Dimensions 31 with parameters P and Q controlling the overall shape.
6. 7 24 Advanced Graphics with the Commodore 128 Vector expression ofa line We now proceed to derive the line equation using the vector concepts. Our task can be replaced by that of finding the position vector (starting point is at the origin) of a point on a line specified by two points A and B. The position vectors of points A and B are now denoted by r a and rb, respectively. Any point different from A and B, say, C has a corresponding position vector rc, as shown in Figure 2. 7. It is clear then that vectors rb - r a and r c - r a lie on the same line.
When the last parameter, rvs, is set to 1, the string is displayed in reverse video; setting it to 0 restores the display. Before going any further, write a short program to display a string on the screen. Can you display it vertically? 9 illustrates how to display strings in three directions. 9 100 REM TEXT ON GRAPHICS SCREEN 110 COLOR 1,8: GRAPHIC 1,1 120 T1S="HORIZONTAL LABEL" 130 CHAR 1,10,23,T1S 140 T2S="VERTICAL LABEL": LN=LEN(T2$) 150 FOR I=1 TO LN: CHAR 1,5,I+5,MIDS(T2S,I,1):NEXT 160 T3S="OBLIQUE LABEL": LN=LEN(T3$) 170 FOR I=1 TO LN: CHAR 1,I+8,21-I,MIDS(T3S,I,1): NEXT Displaying the 'horizontal label' is quite straightforward (lines 120-130).